- B.Sc., Peking University
- M.Sc., Peking University
- Ph.D., Hong Kong Baptist University
- Postdoctoral: Hong Kong University of Science and Technology
Current Research Interests
- Quantitative biology, regulation of signaling and metabolic pathways, high-throughput “-omics” studies, big data analysis, systems biology and computational modeling.
- S. Liu, F. Yu, Z. Yang, T. Wang, H. Xiong, C. Chang, W Yu, and N. Li, “Establishment of dimethyl labelling-based quantitative acetylproteomics in Arabidopsis”, Mol. & Cell. Proteomics, , 1010-27 (2018).
- D. Qing, Z. Yang, M. Li, WS. Wong, G. Guo, S. Liu, H. Guo, and N. Li, “Quantitative and Functional Phosphoproteomic Analysis Reveals that Ethylene Regulates Water Transport via the C-Terminal Phosphorylation of Aquaporin PIP2;1 in Arabidopsis”, Mol. Plant, , 158-74 (2016).
- X. Zhu, F. Yu, Z. Yang, S. Liu, C. Dai, X. Lu, C. Liu, W. Yu, and N. Li, “In planta chemical cross-linking and mass spectrometry analysis of protein structure and interaction in Arabidopsis”, Proteomics, , 1915-27 (2016).
- Z. Yang, and N. Li, “Chapter 8: Absolute quantitation of protein posttranslational modification isoform”, in: Schulze WX ed. Methods in molecular biology (1306), Plant Phosphoproteomics, New York, Humana Press, pp. 105-19 (2015).
- Z. Yang, G. Guo, M. Zhang, CY. Liu, Q. Hu, H. Lam, H. Cheng, Y. Xue, J. Li, and N. Li, “Stable Isotope Metabolic Labeling-based Quantitative Phosphoproteomic Analysis of Arabidopsis Mutants Reveals Ethylene-regulated Time-dependent Phosphoproteins and Putative Substrates of Constitutive Triple Response 1 Kinase”, Mol. Cell. Proteomics, , 3559-82 (2013).
- S. Lin, Z. Yang, X. Zhang, Z. Bian, and Z. Cai, “Hippocampal metabolomics reveals 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin toxicity associated with ageing in Sprague-Dawley rats”, Talanta, , 1007-12 (2011).
- S. Lin, Z. Yang, H. Liu, and Z. Cai, “Metabolomic Analysis of Liver and Skeletal Muscle Tissues in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J Mice Exposed by 2,3,7,8-Tetrachlorodibenzo-p-Dioxin”, Mol. Biosyst., , 1956-65 (2011).
- S. Lin, Z. Yang, H. Liu, L. Tang, and Z. Cai, “Beyond glucose: metabolic shifts in responses to the effects of the oral glucose tolerance test and the high-fructose diet in rats”, Mol. Biosyst., , 1537-15 (2011).
- S. Lin, Z. Yang, Y. Shen, and Z. Cai, “LC/MS-based non-targeted metabolomics for the investigation of general toxicity of 2,3,7,8-tetrachlorodibenzo-p-dioxin in C57BL/6J and DBA/2J mice”, Int. J. Mass Spectrom., , 29-36 (2011).
- S. Lin, N. Liu, Z. Yang, W. Song, P. Wang, H. Chen, M. Lucio, P. Schmitt-Kopplin, G. Chen, and Z. Cai, “GC/MS-based metabolomics reveals fatty acid biosynthesis and cholesterol metabolism in cell lines infected with influenza A virus”, Talanta, , 262-8 (2010).
- Z. Yang, and LH. Tang, “Coordination motifs and large-scale structural organization in atomic clusters”, Phys. Rev. B, , 045402 (2009).
- Z. Yang, JD. O’Brien, X. Zheng, HQ. Zhu, and ZS. She, “Tree and rate estimation by local evaluation of heterochronous nucleotide data”, Bioinformatics, , 169-76 (2007).