- B.Sc. (Hons.), The Chinese University of Hong Kong
- Ph.D., Iowa State University, USA
- Postdoctoral: University of Chicago, USA
Current Research Interests
- Y. Li, D. Xu, H. N. Chan, C. Y. Poon, H. W. Li and M. S. Wong, “Dual-Modal NIR-Fluorophore Conjugated Magnetic Nanoparticle for Imaging Amyloid-β Species In Vivo”, Small, doi: 10.1002/smll.201800901 (2018).
- Y. Guo, F. Shen, Y. Cheng, Y. Xie, H. Yu, W. Yao, H. W. Li, H. Qian and R Pei, “The light-up fluorescence of AgNCs in a DNA bulb”, Nanoscale, , 11517-11523 (2018).
- X. Li, L. Wei, L. Pan, Z. Yi, X. Wang, Z. Ye, L. Xiao, H. W. Li, and J. Wang, “Homogeneous Immunosorbent Assay Based on Single-Particle Enumeration Using Upconversion Nanoparticles for the Sensitive Detection of Cancer Biomarkers”, Anal. Chem., , 4807-4814 (2018).
- D. Zhang, L. Wei, M. Zhong, L. Xiao, H. W. Li and J. Wang, “The morphology and surface charge-dependent cellular uptake efficiency of upconversion nanostructures revealed by single-particle optical microscopy” , , 5260-5269 (2018).
- J. Qian, D. Xu, S. L. Ho, K. Wang, M. S. Wong and H. W. Li, “Magnetically controlled immunosensor for highly sensitive detection of carcinoembryonic antigen based on an efficient “turn-on” cyanine fluorophore”, Sens. Actuators B: Chem., , 133-140 (2018).
- D. He, L. Hai, H. Wang, R. Wu and H. W. Li, “Enzyme-free quantification of exosomal microRNA by the target-triggered assembly of the polymer DNAzyme nanostructure”, Analyst, , 813-816 (2018).
- D. He, L. Hai, X. He, X. Yang and H. W. Li, “Glutathione-Activatable and O /Mn2+-Evolving Nanocomposite for Highly Efficient and Selective Photodynamic and Gene-Silencing Dual Therapy” Adv. Funct. Mater., , 1704089 (2017).
- Y. Li, D. Xu, A. Sun, S. L. Ho, C. Y. Poon, H. N. Chan, Olivia T. W. Ng, K. K. L. Yung, H. Yan, H. W. Li and M. S. Wong, “Fluoro-substituted cyanine for reliable in vivo labelling of amyloid-β oligomers and neuroprotection against amyloid-β induced toxicity” , , 8279-8284 (2017).
- D. G. He, X. He, X. Yang and H. W. Li, “A smart ZnO@polydopamine-nucleic acid nanosystem for ultrasensitive live cell mRNA imaging by the target-triggered intracellular self-assembly of active DNAzyme nanostructures”, Chem. Sci., , 2832-2840 (2017).
- H. N. Chan, D. Xu, S. L. Ho, M. S. Wong and H. W. Li, “Ultra-sensitive detection of protein biomarkers for diagnosis of Alzheimer's disease”, Chem. Sci., , 4012-4018 (2017).
- C. Y. Poon, L. Wei, Y. L. Xu, B. Chen, L. H. Xiao and H. W. Li, “Quantification of Cancer Biomarkers in Serum Using Scattering-Based Quantitative Single Particle Intensity Measurement with a Dark-Field Microscope”, Anal. Chem., , 8849-8856 (2016).
- S. L. Ho, D. Xu, M. S. Wong and H. W. Li, “Direct and multiplex quantification of protein biomarkers in serum samples using an immuno-magnetic platform”, Chem. Sci., , 2695-2700 (2016).