- B.Sc., Zhejiang University, China
- Ph.D., Zhejiang University, China
- Postdoctoral: National University of Singapore, Singapore
Current Research Interests
- Mass spectrometry-based metabolomics in environmental toxicity and clinical research; Metabolic bioactivation of environmental pollutants.
- H Jin#, J Zhu#, Z Chen, Y Hong*, Z Cai*. Occurrences and Partitioning of Bisphenol Analogues in Blood. Environ. Sci. Technol., , 812-820 (2018).
- X Yi, J Zhu, J Zhang, Y Gao, Z Chen, S Lu, Z Cai, Y Hong*, Y Wu*. Investigation of the reverse effect of Danhong injection on doxorubicin-induced cardiotoxicity in H9c2 cells: Insight by LC-MS based non-targeted metabolomic analysis. J. Pharm. Biomed. Anal., , 264-270 (2018).
- E Cheong, J Goh, Y Hong, P Kojodjojo, ECY Chan*. Rivaroxaban with and without Amiodarone in Renal Impairment. J. Am. Coll. Cardiol. , 1395-1397 (2018).
- G. Cao, D. Ruan, Z. Chen, Y. Hong*, Z. Cai*, “Recent developments and applications of mass spectrometry for the quality and safety assessment of cooking oil”, TrAC, , 201-211(2017).
- L. J. Liu#, W. Wang#,, S. Y. Huang#,, Y. Hong#, J. Tian, Z. Cai*, H. M. Wang*, D. L. Ma*, C. H. Leung*, “Inhibition of the Ras/Raf Interaction and Repression of Renal Cancer Xenografts In Vivo by an Enantiomeric Iridium (III) Metal-Based Compound”, Chem. Sci., , 4756-4763 (2017).
- E. J. Y. Cheong#, J. J. N. Goh#, Y. Hong#, G. Venkatesan, Y. Liu, G. N. C. Chiu, P. Kojodjojo and E. C. Y. Chan, “Application of static modeling in the prediction of in vivo drug-drug interactions between rivaroxaban and anti-arrhythmic agents based on in vitro inhibition studies”, Drug Metab. Dispos, , 260-268 (2017).
- A. Karkhanis, Y. Hong, E. C. Y. Chan*, “Inhibition and Inactivation of Human CYP2J2: Implications in Cardiac Pathophysiology and Opportunities in Cancer Therapy”, Biochem Pharmacol., 135:12-21 (2017).
- L. Xiang, J. Wei, X. Y. Tian, B. Wang, W. Chan, S. Li, Z. Tang, H. Zhang, W. S. Cheang, Q. Zhao, H. Zhao, Z. Yang, Y. Hong, Y. Huang, Z. Cai*. "Comprehensive analysis of acylcarnitine species in db/db mouse using a novel method of high resolution parallel reaction monitoring reveals widespread metabolic dysfunction induced by diabetes." Anal. Chem., , 10368-10375 (2017).
- Y. Hong, Y. M. F. Chia, R. H. Yeo, G. Venkatesan, S. K. Koh, C. L. L. Chai, L. Zhou, P. Kojodjojo and E. C. Y. Chan*, “Inactivation of Human Cytochrome P450 3A4 and 3A5 by Dronedarone and N-desbutyl Dronedarone”, Mol. Pharmacol., , 1-13 (2015).
- Y. Hong, K. Esuvaranathan, K. K. Pasikanti, E. C. Y. Chan*, “Metabonomic Diagnosis of Bladder Cancer - What are the Advantages and Considerations?”, Bioanalysis, , 2727-2729 (2015).
- E. C. Y. Chan*, K. K. Pasikanti#, Y. Hong#, P. Ho and et.al., “Metabonomic Profiling of Bladder Cancer”, J. Proteome Res., , 587-602 (2014).
- K. K. Pasikanti#, K. Esuvaranathan*, Y. Hong#, P. C. Ho, R. Mahendran, N. M. L. Raman, E. C. Y. Chan*, “Urinary Metabotyping of Bladder Cancer Using Two-dimensional Gas Chromatography Time-of-flight Mass Spectrometry”, J. Proteome Res., , 3865-3873 (2013).