The BSc in ATS programme aims:
- To provide students with broad-based training in all major scientific disciplines to support their study in analytical science of multi-disciplinary nature;
- To equip students to pursue a professional career in the Testing and Certification industry and/or other related fields;
- To develop students’ analytical mind, logical and critical thinking, and problem-solving skills, solving the diversity of real-world problems.
The BSc in CHEM programme aims:
- To provide students with a strong foundation in all principal areas of chemical science;
- To equip students with ample knowledge and skills in both of pure and applied chemistry, solving real-world chemical problems;
- To train students to pursue chemistry-related career in government, education, industrial, or commercial sectors; and/or postgraduate studies in chemistry-related disciplines.
BSc in ATS
- Multi-disciplinary training with relevant courses offered by the Department of Chemistry, Biology, and Physics
- A variety of modern analytical instruments for hands-on experience
- Capstone courses of “Chemical Testing Laboratory Management and Accreditation” and “Final Year Project”
- Full recognition from the Hong Kong Association for Testing, Inspection and Certification (HKTIC) for the professional qualification of Certified Testing Professional (CTP, chemical testing) under Professional Certification Scheme for Testing Personnel (PCSTP)^
^ Disclaimer: The award of CTP is subject to the respective awarding body – HKTIC
BSc in CHEM
- In-depth training with all principal areas of chemical science and respective applications in different related areas
- A variety of modern chemical instruments for hands-on experience
- Capstone courses of “Integrated Chemistry Laboratory” and “Final Year Project"