- Pharmacy School: University of Bologna, Bologna, Italy
- MD: School of Medicine and Surgical Sciences, University of Verona, Verona, Italy
- Surgery Intern: Department of General Surgery, Polyclinical Hospital, Verona, Italy
- MBA: Carey Business School, Healthcare Management and Services Discipline, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
- Postdoctoral Fellowship: Department of Biomedical Engineering, Division of Neuroscience and Neuroengineering, School of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore, Maryland, USA
Current Research Interests
- Upconversion Nanoparticles, Optogenetics, Neuromodulation, Neuroplasticity, Neurotrauma, Neuro-electrophysiology, Stem Cell Replacement Therapy, Hypothermia.
- We are now inviting applications for multiple postdoctoral positions, research assistant positions and PhD candidates. Click the following link for detail.
- Link to the recruitment of Dr. All's research group.
- S Chen, AZ Weitemier, X Zeng, L He, X Wang, Y Tao, AJY Huang "Near-infrared deep brain stimulation via upconversion nanoparticle–mediated optogenetics.", Science 359 (6376), 679-684
- Q Chen, J Wu, X Ou, B Huang, J Almutlaq, AA Zhumekenov, X Guan "All-inorganic perovskite nanocrystal scintillators.", Nature 561 (7721), 88-93
- BS Letzen, C Liu, NV Thakor, JD Gearhart, AH All, CL Kerr "MicroRNA expression profiling of oligodendrocyte differentiation from human embryonic stem cells.", PloS one 5 (5)
- S Han, A Samanta, X Xie, L Huang, J Peng, SJ Park, DBL Teh, Y Choi "Gold and hairpin DNA functionalization of upconversion nanocrystals for imaging and in vivo drug delivery.", Advanced Materials 29 (18), 1700244
- CL Kerr, BS Letzen, CM Hill, G Agrawal, NV Thakor, JL Sterneckert "Efficient differentiation of human embryonic stem cells into oligodendrocyte progenitors for application in a rat contusion model of spinal cord injury.", International Journal of Neuroscience 120 (4), 305-313
- X Liu, Y Wang, X Li, Z Yi, R Deng, L Liang, X Xie, DTB Loong, S Song "Binary temporal upconversion codes of Mn2+-activated nanoparticles for multilevel anti-counterfeiting.", Nature communications 8 (1), 1-7
- J Peng, A Samanta, X Zeng, S Han, L Wang, D Su, DTB Loong, NY Kang "Real‐Time In Vivo Hepatotoxicity Monitoring through Chromophore‐Conjugated Photon‐Upconverting Nanoprobes.", Angewandte Chemie International Edition 56 (15), 4165-4169
- G Agrawal, C Kerr, NV Thakor, AH All "Characterization of graded multicenter animal spinal cord injury study contusion spinal cord injury using somatosensory-evoked potentials.", Spine 35 (11), 1122-1127
- AH All, FA Bazley, S Gupta, N Pashai, C Hu, A Pourmorteza, C Kerr "Human embryonic stem cell-derived oligodendrocyte progenitors aid in functional recovery of sensory pathways following contusive spinal cord injury.", PloS one 7 (10)
- A Maybhate, C Hu, FA Bazley, Q Yu, NV Thakor, CL Kerr, AH All "Potential long term benefits of acute hypothermia after spinal cord injury: assessments with somatosensory evoked potentials.", Critical care medicine 40 (2), 573
- R Chaerkady, B Letzen, S Renuse, NA Sahasrabuddhe, P Kumar, AH All "Quantitative temporal proteomic analysis of human embryonic stem cell differentiation into oligodendrocyte progenitor cells.", Proteomics 11 (20), 4007-4020 .
- N Pashai, H Hao, A All, S Gupta, R Chaerkady, A De Los Angeles "Genome-wide profiling of pluripotent cells reveals a unique molecular signature of human embryonic germ cells.", PLoS One 7 (6) .